AMTROL ST-8 (390573), THERM-X-TROL INLINE THERMAL EXPANSION TANKS
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 1 week
The Amtrol ST-8 (390573) thermal expansion tank is an in-line tank that has a total volume of 3.2 gallons. The ST-8 is able to return hot water to the system when demand occurs, cutting down on unnecessary heating of additional volumes of water. The Amtrol ST-8 is a great way to protect your closed hot water system and prevent it from opening the pressure relief valve. The energy efficiency of this unit can also save you money in the long-term.
Amtrol ST-8 (390573) thermal expansion tanks are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008 registered facility.
Amtrol ST-8 Features:
- 5-year warranty
- Returns water to the system when there is demand
- Prevents pressure relief valve opening
- Eliminates wasted water and energy
Amtrol ST-8 Specifications:
- High-gloss tan finish
- Maximum operating temperature: 200 degrees F
- Maximum working pressure: 150 psig
- Factory pre-charge pressure: 40 psig