Modine HDC 125, Hot Dawg Separated - CFM nominal 1, 240 - BTU 125, 000 - Stainless Steel - Blower Unit - HP 1/2
- :HDC 125-Steel
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 5 to 10 business days
The installation and service of Modine brand Unitary Heating Products must be performed by a qualified installation and service agency, and the use of Modine's installation and service manuals are specifically intended for use by qualified installation and service agencies. HVACBrain and or Modine assumes no responsibly or liability for installation.
It's a low-profile gas-fired unit heater that is designed to heat your work space. It is certified for residential, commercial, and industrial use.
Heat Exchanger Material - Stainless Steel
- Hush-puppy quiet operation
- Uses natural or propane gas
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Lightweight, easily installs 1 from ceiling with only 2 angle brackets (included on sizes 30-75, accessory for 100, 125).
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Right or left hand controls available on all 30-75 units. Gas, electrical and flue connections can be changed by simply flipping the Hot Dawg over.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger.
- Also available with a propeller. Contact HVACOnline for further information.
- Btu/Hr InputApplication
- 30,0001 to 1-1/2 Car Garage
- 45,0002 to 2-1/2 Car Garage
- 60,0003 to 3-1/2 Car Garage
- 75,000 - 125,000Large Garage, Commercial / Industrial Space