Modine HDS 75, Hot Dawg Separated Combustion - CFM 1,160 - BTU 75,000 - Stainless Steel - Propeller Unit
- :HDS 75-Steel
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Normally ships in 5 to 10 business days
The Modine HDS75 Steel is a gas-fired heater designed to warm your large work space with an impressive 75,000 BTU output. This particular model of the HDS75 features a stainless steel heat exchanger (as opposed to the aluminum heat exchanger HDS75 unit).
The stainless steel heat exchanger is the notable upgrade that this version of the Modine Hot Dawg features over its aluminum counterpart. The stainless steel heat exchanger takes advantage of the unique properties of the metal to create a corrosion resistant heat exchanger that tends to last longer than aluminum heat exchangers.
The Hot Dawg HDS75 is a great choice for your garage, warehouse, or other work areas that are susceptible to falling temperatures.
Modine HDS75 Steel Features:
- Easy installation
- Quiet operation
- Impressive 75,000 BTU Output
- Field wiring connections and knockouts for easy set-up
- Left or right handed controls available
- Full 10 year warranty on heat exchanger
- Permanently-lubricated motor to reduce maintenance
Modine HDS75 Steel Documents:
- Hot Dawg Installation Manual
- Wiring Diagrams
- Hot Dawg Residential Owner's Manual
- Hot Dawg specification brochure
The installation and service of Modine brand Unitary Heating Products must be performed by a qualified installation and service agency, and the use of Modine's installation and service manuals are specifically intended for use by qualified installation and service agencies. HVACBrain and or Modine assumes no responsibility or liability for installation.