Modine HDS 75, Hot Dawg Separated Combustion - CFM 1,160 - BTU 75,000 - Aluminized - Propeller Unit
- :HDS 75-Aluminum
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Normally ships in 5 to 10 business days
The Modine HDS 75 Aluminized gas-fired heater is certified for residential, commercial, and industrial use. With a powerful 75,000 output, the HDS75 is a lightweight and easily installable solution for heating large garages, warehouses, and other areas where temperatures are prone to dropping. This model of the HDS75 uses an aluminium heat exchanger, as opposed to the steel heat exchanger HDS75 unit.
There are definite advantages to opting for the Modine HDS 75, including the quiet operation, low-profile design, and neutral colors which do not clash with existing decor.
Modine HDS 75 Features:
- Available with natural gas or propane as fuel sources
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Angle brackets for ceiling mounting included
- Field wiring connections and knockouts for gas and electricity inputs
- Right hand or left hand controls available
- Permanently lubricated motor for long-lasting maintenance free operation
- Full 10-year warranty on heat exchanger
- Available with a blower (contact us for more information)