Nu-Air ES100, residential ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator)
- :Free Shipping
- :Usually ships in 7 to 10 business days
Nu-Air ES100, Residential ERV (Energy Recovery Ventilator) Nu-Air Residential ERV is an energy recovery ventilator that in the winter, allows the use of warm inside air to pre-heat fresh outside air. In summer, the cool inside air tempers fresh outside air. An uncluttered, light weight aluminum cabinet with side ports and cross flow core design makes for simple installation and easy parts replacement. For condos and homes up to 2500 ft.
Reversible: 2-door construction.
- Internal components can be accessed front or back
Cabinet (LxWxH): 24x13x19 (610x330x483mm).
- The case is constructed of 0.032 painted aluminum with a white enamel finish.The cabinet is fully insulated with 1-inch polyurethane.
Collar Size: 5-inch (127 mm)
Blowers: Two backward curve impellers using PSC motors and permanently sealed bearings.
Electrical: 120V/1/60 Hz. 84W, 0.7A
Heat Recovery Core: The unit is equipped with a polypropylene cross-flow heat exchange core.
Shipping Weight: 34 lbs (15 kg)
Certification: HVI, CSA C22.2
- Furnace interlock options:commands furnace blower when HRV is on or only on high speed
- Intelligent Defrost: duration and interval adjust to outdoor conditions below -5 C (23 F)
- In defrost and recirculation modes, this unit will not induce indoor negative pressure nor recycle exhaust air; rather, it will redistribute ambient room air.
- Balancing: independent speed adjustment of either supply or exhaust motor in BOTH high and low speed
- 24V circuit protection with self resetting fuse
- Drain, hanger kit, polyester air filters included
- 12 VDC AND/OR 24V remote control options
Defrost: When outdoor temperature falls to 5 C (23 F), an automatic timed defrost cycle is initiated. The fresh air motor will go to high speed and the exhaust air motor will turn off. A damper will shut off the cold supply port, directing ambient air through the core for defrosting.The unit will resume normal operation for a fixed duration, then the processor will read outdoor temperature and initiate defrost as necessary. Defrost varies with outdoor temperature.
This product earned the ENERGY STAR by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by Natural Resources Canada and the US EPA. It meets ENERGY STAR requirements only when used in Canada.