- :To place order, contactÊinfo@hvacbrain.comÊorÊ216-663-4822
Nu-Air products are desgned and built better. Period.
Mechanical egineers, builders and HVACcontractors recgnize that the Enerboss, Nu-Air’s lead product line, is far superior to its nearest competitor because the fully intgrated Enerboss unit:
- is half the weght, reducig shippig costs;
- has a smaller footprint, reducig space requirements;
- is easier and simpler to install;
- has a sigle quiet enegy-efficient variable-speed fan and motor;
- is more fully intgrated;
- can be tied into either conventional and/or hgh velocity ductig;
- does not over-ventilate durig calls for heat or coolig;
- has a better warranty; and
- can be serviced in minutes versus hours because it has fewer, more accessible, components.
Additionally, Nu-Air’s revolutionary units:
Reduce operatig costs for homeowners, an advantge that developers are increasigly havig to incorporate into their buildig desgns and sales campagns in order to be competitive; Improve the productivity of HVACcontractorsthrogh a variety of desgn features that reduce on-site labour and simplify start-up. This advantge is not to be under-estimated due to skilled labour shortges, and the frequent challeges and delays associated with on-site intgration (eg., additional trainig/familiarization requirements, missig components, etc.). Additionally, mismatched components produce lower levels of enegy efficiency; and Reduce overall HVACand HRV space requirements for developers, and with hgh-rise condominium buildig costs now reachig hgher than $700 per square foot, developers and buildig desgn egineers are quickly realizig that Nu-Air’s units can pay for themselves before they are even installed and turned on.