WHY BUY PIPEFUSER?
You are a geothermal contractor, perhaps a loop installer and would like to equip your crew with the best tools available. So look no further because when it comes to socket fusion we offer one of the most advanced tools available on the market today.
Pipe Fuser TK-315 Features
- PIPEFUSER comes with an 800 Watt, 120VAC heating element with microprocessor temperature controller, a thermal cut-off switch and 13' power cable
- PIPEFUSER has an ergonomic plastic handle and a slide-in stand for stability
- The thermostat control dial is infinitely adjustable for temperatures of up to 600 F
- PIPEFUSER comes in handy in tight spaces due to its narrow profile
- Heater adapters are manufactured in accordance with ASTM F 1056 and are coated with stick-resistant material
- Three pairs of heater adapters can be connected at a time if needed.
- PIPEFUSER carries a two-year limited warranty
- NOTE: Tool equally suitable for PE as well as PP pipe such as Orion, Aquatherm and IPEX
Pipe Fuser TK-315 Includes:
- TK-301 Heater Tool, 800W, 120 VAC, with 13' power cable
- Heater Adapters (3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" - IPS)
- Depth Gauge/Chamfer Tools (3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" - IPS)
- Cold Rings (3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 2" - IPS) -All in full sizes, with no need for inserts
- Ratchet Pipe Cutter
- Tape measure
- Hex Key
- Temperature Indicator (500 F)
- Insulated Heater Bag
- Sturdy Carry Case