Qmark CDF548, 4 /3/2KW, 208V Commercial Fan Forced Ceiling Heater (inner frame only)
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 2 to 5 business days
(You save $453.58)
Product Features of CDF548
- IDEAL SPACES | Bathrooms; Offices; Conference Rooms; Lobbies; Waiting Rooms; Entrance Ways
- COLORS | Northern White; Navajo White
- TEMP RANGE | 45°- 90°F
- CFM | 300
- RECESSED | 23-3/4" W x 23-3/4" L x 7" D
- SURFACE | 16-1/2" W x 20" L x 5-3/4" D
- CDFSE "surface enclosures" are designed to mount flat on the ceiling and extend only 6 in. into the room
- CDFRE "recessed enclosures" have no protrusions outside recess box, allowing the heater to recess only 7 in. into ceiling space. Mounts in T-Bar or permanent ceiling with trim ring
- 208V and 240V heaters can be field-converted from single- to three-phase operation. 5,000-watt heater can be field-converted to 3,800 or 2,500 watts and 4,000-watt heater to 3,000 or 2,000 watts
- BMS-compatible with use of relays
- Three adjustable airflow patterns from 14 ft. ceilings: wide, narrow or asymmetrical patterns
- Automatic fan delay eliminates cold drafts on start-up and discharges residual heat from the heater body during shut down
- Automatic thermal cutout: shuts off the heater in the event of over-heating and reactivates heater when temperature returns to normal
- Easy installation: Thumb pins align and temporarily hold enclosure cover to heating section freeing both hands to finish installation
- Voltage: 208V
- Amps: 19.2/14.2/9.6Amps
- Phase 1 and 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 27
- CDFSE: Surface Mounting Enclosure Only - To Be Used With Above Heater Sections.
- CDFRE: Recess Mounting Enclosure Only - To Be Used With Above Heater Sections.
- CDFSENW: Surface mounted Northern White - To Be Used With Above Heater Section. Dim. 20"L x 16 1/2"W x 5 3/4"D.
- CDFRENW: Recessed mounted Northern White - To Be Used With Above Heater Sections. Dim. 23 3/4"L x 23 3/4W x 7"D.
- CDFT: Thermostat SPST Range 45 to 95°F
- CDF24R: Relay (Time Delay 45-60 sec. to close when energized) requires 24 volt supply from remote source.
- CDFR12: Relay (Time Delay 45-60 sec. to close when energized) requires 120 volt supply from remote source.
- CDFDS: Power Disconnect Switch (3-Pole) 30 amps, 600 volts, 3Ø, 60 Hz.
- CDFTK: Trim Ring for mounting on permanent ceiling (cannot be factory installed).
- CDFTR4: 208/240V Primary Transformer/24V sec. and 24V holding coil control relay.
- CDFTR7: 277V. Primary Transformer/24V sec. and 24V holding coil control relay.
Find Similar Products by Category