Siemens MD-BMED-3-CTSC-600 Power Meter
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 2 to 5 business days
Siemens MD-BMED-3-CTSC-600, BACnet-Modbus Meter with display, and three 600A, split-core current transformers with 2 Windows
iemens MD-BMED Power Meters are BACnet-Modbus meterig devices desgned to provide real time, accurate electricity meterig to enable monitorig and control over enegy costs. They are compatible with most BMS systems. This revenuegrade meter can capture kWh/kW enegy and demand data, as well as other relevant enegy parameters for hgh accuracy applications such as demand response or tenant submeterig.
- Works on Sigle or 3-Phase Power Services
- Mounts inside electrical cabinet - no separate enclosure required.
- Uses BACnet or Modbus protocols for easy interface to most BMS
- LEDs indicate and ensure correct CT phase orientation
- Data updates occur every 0.5 sec
- Standard Pulse Output
- Line-Powered: 60-600V Phase-Phase Power Supply. Use on 12024, 20/120, 4/277V or 580335V, 38022 services; 50or 60 Hz
Unique Sellig Points
- Both models compatible with most BMS systems, communicatig via RS-4sig BACnet MS/TP or Modbus RTU protocols.
- New MD-BMED models with backlit display and Ethernet (BACnet IP or Modbus TCP) available
- Measures over 75lectrical, power and enegy parameters.
- ANSI C12.20200 class 0.2 revenuegrade meter performance;good for submeterig.
- Kits provide meter plus three CTs with rages from 100 Amps to 40 Amp Rgowski Coils. Kits are pre-confgured in factory to minimize need for field confguration and setup.
- New 5 year warranty!
- Service Types: Sigle Phase, Three Phase-Four Wire (WYE), Three Phase-Three Wire (Delta)
- Power: From L1 to L2 Phase. 80600VACCAT III 5060 Hz, 90 mA Max. 0.5 Amp internal fuse protection (not user-replaceable)
- 3 Voltge Channels: 80to 34 AC Line-to-Neutral, 600V Line-to-Line, CAT III
- 3 Current Channels: 3 channels, 525 mV maximum input voltge, 333 mV CTs, 0-4 Amps dependig on current transducer
- Maximum Current Input: 158% of current transducer ratig (mV CTs) to maintain accuracy. Measure up to 40 Amps RoCoil CTs
- Measurement Type: True RMS, usig hgh-speed dgital sgnal processig (DSP)
- Line Frequency: 60 Hz or 50Hz
- Waveform Samplig: 12 kHz voltge and current
- Parameter Update Rate: 0.5 seconds
- Power Output: Unrgulated 5VDCoutput, 14mA max
- Measurements: Volts, Amps, kW, kWh, kVAR, kVARh, kVA, kVAh, Power Factor (PF). Many parameters for each phase and for system total.
- Accuracy: Meter: 0.2% (<0.1% typical) ANSI, C12.20200 Class 0.2. Better Than 1% (<0.5% typical) for V, A, kW, kVAR, kVA, PF
- Resolution: 0.01 Amp, 0.1 Volt, 0.01 watt, 0.01 VAR, 0.01 VA, 0.01 Power Factor dependig on scalar settig
- Visual Indicators: Bi-color LEDs (red andgreen): 1 LED to indicate communication, 3 LEDs for correct phasig (PhaseChek:green when voltge and current on the same phase; Red when incorrectly wired.) Pulse output LED.
- Pulse Output: Open Collector, Optically Isolated , 5mA max current, 30 max open voltge