Dwyer Instruments HM3531DLC100, Differential pressure manometer, range 0-28" w.c., 0.05% accuracy.
- :Dwyer Instruments
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Please call for availability
Dwyer Instruments HM3531DLC100, Differential pressure manometer, range 0-28 w.c., 0.05% accuracy.
Differential pressure manometer, range 0-28 w.c., 0.05% accuracy.
Up to 0.05% Accuracy, Graphical Display, Data Logging Capability
- Pressure Connections: Hose 4/6 mm or 1/8 NPT.
- Accuracy: (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability) depending on Model: ±0.20% full scale ±1 digit; ±0.10% full scale ±1 digit; ±0.05% full scale ±1 digit.
- Tempearture Limits: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140°F (-20to 60°C).
- Humidity: Maximum 95RH non-condensing.
- Display: Graphical Back Lit LCD, 128 x 64 points.
- Power Requirements: (3) 1.5 V AA nickel hydride batteries, installed functional, user replaceable. Can operate on 6 to 9 VDC external power.
- Current Consumption: 25 mA without back lit display, IR, or buzzer.
- Memory: 10,742 readings. Recording intervals adjustable from 1 second to 24hours or manual.
- Case Protection: IP54.
- Agency Approvals: CE.