Dwyer Instruments HTDL-30, High temperature data logger with 24" flexible probe.
- :Dwyer Instruments
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 2 - 4 business days.
Dwyer Instruments HTDL-30 High temperature data logger with 24 flexible probe.
High temperature data logger with 24 flexible probe.
Submersible, Continuous Recording, User Replaceable Battery
- Range: -328 to 500°F (-20to 260°C).
- Memory Size: 32,700 readings.
- Accuracy: 0.18°F (0.1°C) @ 68 to 284°F (20 to 140°C); 0.54°F (0.3°C) @ -4 to 67.98°F (-20to 19.99°C).
- Resolution: 0.02°F (0.01°C).
- Temperature Limits: -4 to 284°F (-20to 140°C).
- Sampling Method: Stop on memory full or continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate: Selectable from 1 sec to 24hrs.
- Computer Requirements: Windows&re° Xp Sp3, Windows Vista®, Windows&re° 7 operating systems.
- Power Requirements: 3.6 V 1/2 AA ER14250SM lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: 1 year (approx).
- Interface: Docking station and USB cable.
- Housing Material: 316 SS.
- Weight: 4.2 oz (120 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE.