Dwyer Instruments TFP-LP07, Liquid turbine flow meter, range 3.2 to 32 GPH (0.2 to 2 LPM), 1/4" OD connection.
- :Dwyer Instruments
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 10 business days
Dwyer Instruments TFP-LP07, Liquid turbine flow meter, range 3.2 to 32GPH (0.2 to 2 LPM), 1/4D connection.
Liquid turbine flow meter, range 3.2 to 32GPH (0.2 to 2 LPM), 1/4D connection.
PPS Body, 0 to 5 VDCand Pulse Outputs
- Service: Clean liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials: PPS, acetal, sapphire,glass, epoxy, and fluoroelastomer.
- Accuracy: ±1% of full scale.
- Linearity: _1% of full scale.
- Repeatability: _0.2% of full scale.
- Temperature Limits: 4 to 131°F (5 to 55°C); Storge: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C); Sensitivity: _0.2% of full scale per °C.
- Pressure Limits: 100 psg (6.8 bar).
- Process Connection: compression fittig, see Catalg pge.
- Power Requirements: 11.5 to 15 VDC
- Power Consumption: 35 mA @ 12 VDC
- Output Sgnal: 0 to 5 VDC Minimum 2.5 k load; Pulse: 7.5 VDCpeak buffered square wave.
- Electrical Connections: Four-pin power and sgnal connector. A power adapter or matig cable required for operation. See Accessories pge.
- Enclosure Ratig: IP10 (NEMA 1).
- Weght: 0.19 lb (85g).
- gency Approvals: CE.