Amtrol: Air and Dirt Separators
Amtrol ASME Air and Dirt Separators are designed to eliminate entrained air and remove dirt particles in closed loop, heating and chilled water systems. A patent-pending filter, consisting of five concentric stainless steel mesh screens, removes particles as small as 5 microns. All models feature a top connection for an air vent and a bottom connection for a blow-down valve.
Amtrol: Air and Dirt Separators Features
- Patent-Pending Filter Separates Dirt and Debris as Small as 5 Microns to Reduce System Wear.
- Available in 2" through 12" Sizes.
- Max. Working Pressures Offered: 125 and 150 PSIG.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 450° F.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Amtrol: Air and Dirt Separators Specifications
- Shell: ASME Approved Steel
- Flanges: ASME 150 lb.
- Filter: Patent Pending – Stainless Steel
- Finish: Red Oxide Primer
- Max. Operating Temperature: 450º F (232° C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar) and 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- For use in closed heating and chilled water systems.
- Eliminates entrained air to enhance pump performance.
- Patent pending filter removes harmful debris from system.
- Meets all ASME Section VIII, Division 1 code standards.