Amtrol: Air Purgers
Designed to separate air from water in a closed heating system so that it can be properly vented. Baffles inside the purger cause dissolved air to be separated from the water as it flows through the purger. The elimination of air improves the performance of the system and helps prevent harmful corrosion. Available in 1” through 3” sizes.
Amtrol Air Purgers Features
- Rugged and Compact Design with Air Vent and Expansion Tank Ports.
- Replaces Most Air Scoop-Type Purgers.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Amtrol Air Purgers Specifications
- Cast Iron Body with Internal Baffle
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Continuously separates air from fluid when system is operating.