Amtrol: Extrol Bladder Tanks
Hydronic Expansion Tanks
Extrol ASME commercial expansion tanks are designed to control pressure in closed hydronic heating systems. Available in partial acceptance bladder and full acceptance bladder designs, these tanks range in size from 8 gallons (30 liters) to 3,963 gallons (15,000 liters). Offered with maximum working pressures up to 300 PSIG (21 bar), Extrol is effective at maintaining positive pressure in a wide variety of HVAC systems.
Amtrol: Extrol Bladder Tanks Features
- Replaceable Butyl Bladder: Industry’s Thickest.
- Factory Pre-Charge: 12 PSIG.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F.
Amtrol: Extrol Bladder Tanks Specifications
- Shell: ASME Approved Steel
- Bladder: Heavy Duty Butyl
- System Connection: Malleable Iron
- Finish: Red Oxide Primer
- Air Valve: Schrader Valve w/ EPDM Seats
- Factory Precharge: 12 PSIG (0.8 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F (116º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar) through 300 PSIG (21 bar).
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- For use in closed, non-potable hydronic heating and chilled water systems.
- Meets all ASME Section VIII, Division 1 code standards.
- Available with optional sight glass and seismic restraints.