Amtrol: SPT Models: Surge-Trol Sprinkler System Surge Suppressors, 275 Psi
Surge-Trol ASME tanks are designed to absorb pump start-up and shut-down surges in fire protection sprinkler systems. Available in sizes from 10 to 528 gallons, Surge-Trol's replaceable, heavy duty bladder avoids costly tank replacement. Tanks 53 gallons and larger are UL listed. All models are FM approved.
Amtrol SPT Models: Surge-Trol Sprinkler System Features
- Compatible with Water, Glycerin and Propylene Glycol Systems.
- Replaceable Bladder Avoids Costly Tank Replacement.
- Built to ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Standards.
- UL® Listed: SPT-7 through SPT-70.
- FM Approved: All Models.
- Available in Sizes from 10 to 528 Gallons.
- Seismic Restraints: Standard.
- Sight Glass: Optional.
- Factory Precharge: 25 PSIG.
Amtrol SPT Models: Surge-Trol Sprinkler System Specifications
- Shell: ASME Approved Steel
- Bladder Material: High Performance Rubber Compound
- System Connection: Steel – ANSI Flange
- Finish: Red Oxide Primer
- Air Valve: Schrader Valve w/ EPDM Seats
- Factory Precharge: 25 PSIG (1.7 bar)
- Max. Working Pressure: 275 PSIG (19 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 240º F (116° C)
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited
- Absorbs pump start-up and shut-down surges in fire protection sprinkler systems.
- Replaceable, heavy duty bladder.
- Built to ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Code Standards.
- All models available with optional sight glass.
- Seismic restraints are standard on all models.