Amtrol: Boilermate Indirect-Fired Water Heaters
Amtrol invented the first water heater, using the existing energy in a boiler to minimize fuel use and maximize hot water output. More efficient than conventional gas or electric water heaters, BoilerMate provides faster recovery, requires no separate flue and features a replaceable heating element. Compared to tankless wall-hung water heaters, BoilerMate provides built-in storage for high demand requirements or when power outages occur and a faster payback. BoilerMate is available in top or bottom connection models for maximum installation flexibility.
Boilermate Indirect-Fired Water Heater Features
Bimodal HPDE Poly Bottle
- Corrosion-Proof Material is Impervious to Chlorides, Scale and Aggressive Water; No Anode Rod Required.
- Provides Clean, Fresh Water.
- Advanced, High-Temp Polymer Rated to 180º F.
Energy Efficient Insulation
- Unique, Molded Insulation Eliminates Gaps to Minimize Heat Loss.
- Form Fitted to Bottle and Outer Shell for Enhanced Efficiency.
Deep Drawn Pressure Shell
- Twice the Strength of Traditional Construction.
- Precision Welded with Rugged Steel Base.
- High Gloss Finish; Available in Blue, Red or Gray.
Top or Bottom Mount Heat Exchanger
- Finned Design for Effective Heat Transfer.
- Removable for Cleaning and Service.
- Affordable Double Wall Option for Regional Code Compliance.
Choice of Mechanical or Digital Temperature Control
- Mechanical Aquastat is Simple and Reliable.
- Digital Control Provides Electronic Accuracy and No External Relays
Boilermate Indirect-Fired Water Heater Specifications
- Shell: Deep Drawn Steel
- Bottle: Bimodal, High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Insulation: Molded Urethane Fits Bottle and Outer Shell
- Heat Exchanger: Finned Design; Top or Bottom Mount
- Stand: Steel
- Finish: High Gloss Blue, Red or Gray
- Control: Mechanical or Digital
- Double Wall: Available
- T&P; Drain Valve: Included Standard
- Max. Operating Temperature: 150º F (66º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Warranty: 6-Year Limited; Limited Lifetime Upgrade Available
- Provides hot water using boiler energy as the source.
- Available in 41 and 80 gallon sizes.
- Removable coil for easy cleaning and service