Amtrol: Well-X-Trol Well Tanks
It’s More Than Just a Well Tank™
Amtrol invented the first pre-pressurized well tank over 50 years ago as a better solution to traditional air-over-water tanks. This revolutionary product featured an innovative design that uses a hoop ring and groove to lock the diaphragm, liner and shell together.
Today, Well-X-Trol is still the standard of the industry with many unique features including high strength steel to deliver 150 PSIG working pressure, patented Turbulator water circulator device and antimicrobial liner that neutralizes bacteria on contact.
Well-X-Trol is the world’s most trusted brand of well tanks, backed by an industry leading 7-year limited warranty.
- Highest Working Pressure – 150 PSIG.
- Strongest Tank Design Featuring Deep Drawn Steel and Multi-Dome Construction.
- Thickest Diaphragm – Heavy Duty Butyl.
- Toughest Indoor/Outdoor Coating – Tuf-Kote™ HG.
- Longest Warranty – 7-Years.
- Patented Turbulator™ Water Circulation Device.
- Antimicrobial Liner to Neutralize Bacteria on Contact.
- Stainless Steel System Connection.
- Welded Air Stem to Help Eliminate Leaks.
- Patented DuraBase® Composite Stand Never Corrodes.
- Optional Pro-Access® Connection for Faster Installation.
- Shell: High Strength Steel
- Diaphragm: Heavy Duty Butyl
- Liner: Antimicrobial
- System Connection: 304L Stainless Steel
- Stand: Steel or Patented DuraBase®
- Finish: Tuf-Kote™ HG Blue, Tan or Gray
- Water Circulator: Patented Turbulator™
- Air Valve: Projection Welded
- Factory Precharge: 38 PSIG (2.6 bar)
- Max. Operating Temperature: 200º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Max. Relief Valve Setting: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Warranty: 7-Year Limited
- Controls pump cycling in residential water systems.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Optional, patented DuraBase stand is rugged; never corrodes.
Well-X-Trol Manual and Submittals:
WX-100, 200 and 300 with DuraBase Submittal
Underground, Wall Hung and Pump Stand Submittal
WX-200PA and WX-300PA with Pro Access Submittal