Amtrol: Well-X1 System Well Tank & Digital Control
Ready-to-Run Well Tank System
The Well-X1 combines a top-of-the-line Well-X-Trol® with the Guardian CP® digital pump control and protector to provide an easy-to-install, ready-to-run well tank system. It’s the ultimate combination of quality, savings and performance.
Well-X-Trol Well Tank:
- 150 PSIG Working Pressure.
- Patented Turbulator™ and Antimicrobial Liner.
- DuraBase® Composite Stand.
- 7-Year Limited Warranty.
Guardian CP Pump Control & Protector:
- Digital Pressure Gauge.
- 10 PSIG Min. Differential for City-Like Pressure.
- Pump Cycle Control Saves Energy.
- Real Time System Diagnostics.
- 2-Year Limited Warranty.
Fast, Easy Installation:
- Simple, 4-Wire Setup. Auto
- Adjusts to 115 or 230 VAC.
- Pre-Assembled with all Required Fittings.
- Tank: Well-X-Trol with DuraBase Composite Stand
- Control: Guardian CP with Mounting Bracket
- Pre-assembled Accessories: Tank Tee, Relief Valve and Drain Valve
- Max. Operating Temperature: 200º F (93º C)
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSIG (10.3 bar)
- Max. Relief Valve Setting: 125 PSIG (8.6 bar)
- Warranty – Well-X-Trol Well Tank: 7-Year Limited
- Warranty – Guardian CP Control: 2-Year Limited
- Complete well tank solution for residential water systems.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
View Installation & Operation Instructions file
Well-X1 Standard Operation
Using a standard 20 psi differential, the Well-X1® can be sized according to the chart below. In this application, the sizing and performance will be similar to a traditional pressure tank and mechanical switch combination.
Well-X1 Constant Pressure Mode
The Well-X1® control allows a narrow differential to provide consistent water pressure. The factory 20 psi differential can be reduced so the cut-in and cut-out pressures are within 10 psi. When installed as a constant pressure system, the chart below should be used to ensure the tank volume is sufficient to provide adequate cycle protection.