Dwyer Instruments: Series CDT, Carbon Dioxide/Temperature Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal Outputs, Optional Relay
The SERIES CDT Carbon Dioxide and Temperature Transmitters accurately monitor the CO2 concentration and temperature in indoor environments to help achieve energy savings. For increased sensor accuracy, a single beam dual wavelength nondispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to automatically correct the measurement in both occupied* and unoccupied buildings against light source aging effects. The single beam dual wavelength sensor technology provides the highest level of accuracy compared to Automatic Baseline Correction methods which can unintentionally shift the calibration based on CO2 levels and barometric pressure conditions. In order to achieve a higher level of accuracy, the Series CDT includes digital barometric pressure adjustment and the ability to field-calibrate the sensor. For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDT can be ordered with an integral LCD display. Push buttons are standard on all configurations of the transmitters for access to the menu structure, but wall mount configurations can be ordered without the buttons. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal dip switch selection.
*For buildings occupied 24 hours per day, it is recommended that calibration be verified every 6 to 12 months depending on application.
Single beam dual-wavelength sensor advantages:
- Automatically corrects for aging effects in occupied and unoccupied buildings
- Perfect for hospitals and manufacturing plants that are occupied 24 hours per day
- Measures actual unfiltered light intensity directly
- Eliminates error from incorrect assumptions of gas concentration in theoretical logic assumption methods
Series CDT Applications
- LEED® certification
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
There are no products listed under this category.