Dwyer Instruments: Model 475-1T-FM-AV, Air Velocity Kit
Includes Digital Manometer, Telescoping 36" Pitot Tube, Accessories
Convenient all-in-one kit is small, light and easy to use. No set-up or leveling needed. Digital manometer reads from 0-20.00" w.c. with ±0.5% F.S. accuracy and minor divisions to 0.01. Large 1/2" LCD readout is easy to see in poorly lighted areas and has "low battery" warning. Kit includes convenient telescoping Pitot tube, Model 166T, fully adjustable from 11.5 to 36 inches (29.2 to 91.4 cm). Also, two static pressure tips with magnetic mounting measure pressure drop across filters, condenser coils, etc. Kit comes complete with rubber tubing, 9V battery, step drill, AV calculator slide rule, and custom fitted carrying case. An indispensable test kit for the plant engineer, industrial hygienist and HVAC technician.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Series 475 Handheld Digital Manometer (±0.5% FS accuracy and minor divisions to 0.01, large 1/2" LCD readout is easy to see in poorly lighted areas and has “low battery” warning)
- Model 166T, 36" telescoping SS pitot tube, fully adjustable from 11.5" to 36" (29.2 to 91.4 cm)
- Two No. A-303 Static Pressure Tips with Magnetic Mounting
- Two 4-1/2 Ft. Lengths 3/16" I.D. Rubber Tubing
- No. A-397 Step Drill for 3/16" - 1/2" Holes in 1/16" Increments
- No. A-532 AV Slide Chart
- 9 V Alkaline Battery
- Fitted Polyethylene Case
There are no products listed under this category.