Qmark WHT500 Series Utility Well House Heaters
Qmark WHT500 Series Features
- Install it anywhere heat is needed to prevent pipes, pumps and other water, hydraulic fluid or oil-filled equipment from freezing.
- It is designed to provide automatic, 24-hour protection.
- Set the thermostat at any desired level and leave it.
- There are no moving parts.
- It is maintenance free and can be left unattended all winter long - ideal for remote locations.
- Steel sheath, aluminum finned element provides fast heat dissipation and a long life because of cooler sheath temperatures.
- The heater cabinet encloses the element and consists of neutral grey epoxy painted galvanized steel for corrosion protection.
- The thermostat is completely contained within the control box.
- Temperature control range is 40° to 70°F.
- One model is adaptable to 120V or 240/208V supply.
- Shipped wired for 240/208V field conversion to 120V is quick and easy.
- All power supply and control wiring terminates in the tamperproof control box - no live voltage in the element area.