Siemens 546-00437B, Lab El Act, An/Fp, Act Only
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 1 to 5 business days
The Laboratory Electronic Actuator is designed to work in airflow applications where rapid movement of the damper actuator is required for control of pressurization of the space. Typical applications include fume hood damper actuation and room pressurization control.
- Maintenance free high speed actuator
- Accepts industrial standard analog control signals(0-10Vdc, 4-20A) as well as the proprietary. Siemens Fume Hood Controller pulsed signal
- Power failure options: hold in last position or fail-safe Normally Open/Normally Closed
- Selectable fail-safe action: retract, extend
- NEC class 2 with Isolated Interface Board
- Manual override at the interface board
- Actuator protection with integral current sensing
- 45deg., 60deg. and 90eg. rotation angles
- Assembly available in Galvanized enclosure suitable to mount on 90eg. rotation terminals.
The actuator is offered with two selectable control inputs. One is floating or 3-position, using two digital 24VAC input signals to extend, retract or hold position. The other uses a modulated 0-10Vdc or 4-20A input control signal. Choose control signal to match the output signal of the controlling device. The actuator is offered for linear stroke and with mounting bracket and crank armsfor 45, 60 or 90 rotation.