Siemens 546-00450, Lab El Act Interface Brd
- :Calculated at checkout
- :Usually ships in 1 to 5 business days
The Laboratory Electronic Actuator is designed to work in airflow applications where rapid movement of the damper actuator is required for control of pressurization of the space. Typical applications include fume hood damper actuation and room pressurization control.
- Maintenance free high speed actuator
- Accepts industrial standard analog control signals(0-10Vdc, 4-20A) as well as the proprietary. Siemens Fume Hood Controller pulsed signal
- Power failure options: hold in last position or fail-safe Normally Open/Normally Closed
- Selectable fail-safe action: retract, extend
- NEC class 2 with Isolated Interface Board
- Manual override at the interface board
- Actuator protection with integral current sensing
- 45deg., 60deg. and 90deg. rotation angles
- Assembly available in Galvanized enclosure suitable to mount on 90deg. rotation terminals.
LA 546 laboratory electronic damper actuators are designed specifically for applications in critical environments where rapid response to change in pressurization is required. This includes operation of the exhaust dampers in terminal units and venturi air valves for fume hoods as well as supply and exhaust units for room pressurization.
The actuator is offered with two selectable control inputs. One is floating or 3-position, using two digital 24VAC input signals to extend, retract or hold position. The other uses a modulated 0-10Vdc or 4-20A input control signal. Choose control signal to match the output signal of the controlling device. The actuator is offered for linear stroke and with mounting bracket and crank arms for 45, 60 or 90 deg rotation.