The Freshbox 100 WiFi units are equipped with a counter-flow heat recovery core with a polystyrene core.
Consequently, it is the intake air heat and moisture transferred to the extract air stream through the enthalpy membrane in the warm season. This allows for a considerable reduction of the supply air temperature and humidity which, in turn, reduces the air conditioning load.
- Speed changeover
- Filter replacement indication
- Alarm indication
- Speed setting
- Weekly schedule
- Freshbox 100 (ERV) WiFi features an exhaust air temperature sensor downstream of the heat exchanger which disables the supply fan to let the warm extract air warm up the heat exchanger. After that the supply fan is turned on and the unit reverts to the normal operation mode.
- Polymer coated metal casing decorated with an acrylic front panel. Heat and noise insulation is ensured by a layer of 10 mm cellular synthetic rubber.
- The front panel provides convenient access for filter maintenance and has a lock for extra security.
- The unit has two Ø3 15/16" pipes for fresh air intake and stale air extraction outside. The third Ø3 15/16" pipe (included in the scope of delivery) can be additionally fitted to the unit to connect the exhaust air duct from the bathroom.